jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

My best friend :D

I haven't got a lot of friends, as the saying goes: "not many people but the best people". My best friends names Diego, Dania, Sofia, Josefa and Francisca. In this moment, I talk about Dania because our relationship was beginning very difficult. We were classmate since third grade. Then, we hated us because I thought that she was very "hueca" and she thougtht that I was very nerd. Our hate be last eighth grade and our friendship was created form nothing. We began to speak gradually and today we are the best friends despite her personality. In the school my classmate calls her "the crazy girl" because is very hyperactive, loud-voiced and exaggerate but I love her like this. We learned to love us and understand our personalities. We stay together in the good times or the bad times. We ve' known us for a long time and we were friend for eigth years ago.   
With all my friends we see us continually despite our different hours. Go to holidays together convert in a tradition. The last year, I went whit Sofia, Dania and Josefa to the Quisco beach, it was a good time and many adventures. One day, we stay in the traffic for five hours! And we came just from the Quisco beach! It was terrible but was very funny too: we singed, talking, reveals secrets, everything! Finally, we went to Santiago like 2:00 a.m. but the trip is worth.

Well, i hope you enjoy my story. See you soon :)


2 comentarios:

  1. something similar happened to my friend Paulo and I...at first we didn't like each other, but then we were inseparables...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel jealousy, I couldn't maintain school friendships!
    I think you're very lucky, and the best thing is you could accept the different personalities and love each other..
    that's a lovely story ♥

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores