jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

my best (?) holidays

I don't know if this story is the best holidays but definitely this is the funniest. The 2011' summer almost all my family was in El Quisco beach. Over there I was with seven of my eight cousins, my grandmother, my uncles, my aunts and my mum...we were a lot!!! Our house was very near of the beach, about one block. One day one of my cousins felt very sick, with stomachache and vomits. So, my uncles, very worried, took  my cousin and they went to the El Quisco hospital  and the doctors say that these symptoms were of appendicitis . Then, they went quickly to Santiago for an emergency operation. In the meantime, I felt very sick and lied down in my bed and Josefina (my cousin) bring up... SO, THE CHAOS BEGAN. All my family bring up and the house only had two bathrooms so the fight for its was terrible. My cousins and me were in a bedroom and my mum (the only one in all the house that did't get sick) take care us all the night. Nobody sleep that night. A few days after, the doctors of hospital says that had a lot of persons sick, and there was for a contamination of the sea. 
I repeat, that not the best story but is the funniest and familiar holidays ever. I hope you enjoyed it! See you :)        

  my cousins :)

4 comentarios:

  1. I have a big family, and we have one house, very big in "Las Cruces", when whole family is going, the trip is very funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love holidays with all the family!!!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my best holiday are too with my family !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's a really funny story, but I'm sure that it wasn't a funny situation...that moment sounds awful...a lot of people sick and two bathrooms...it's a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores