jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

My first semester 2012’s experience




Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! In this publication, I'm going to show you my experiences in my first semester of second year of University. In that semester I study a lot of subject, among them are "Pedagogía social" and "Imaginario infantil", there are my favourite ones of this semester. The first one is my favourite  because it showed to us the different forms of educations in other place or context. The second signature I liked because it was about the concept of childhood that the society have. This is reflected even in the most minor details like the means of transport, the sizes of the things in the city, the institutions like the church or, mainly in the school or the family. In all of them becomes in evidence in the day by day of all of us.

Well, I hope to showed  you the signatures most relevant, for me, of this semester. I hope you like it. See you!   







1 comentario:

  1. i hope the same thing like you, asignatures more relevant and interesting !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores