jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

the country that i would like to visit


I would like to know Italy; I think that would be an amazing experience because this country has a lot of history because it was for many years the religious and political center and the shape of the beginning of the western civilization. This country is located in Europe and the capital of it is Rome, It was the capital of Roman Empire. Moreover, Italy has a lot of mystery and intrigue in the largest island of the Mediterranean Sea called Sicily. This island is known because the Sicilian mafia.    

On the other hand, I love the typical food of this country because my grandmother's parents were born there and she always cooks that food. When I was a little girl, my grandma made pasta and the tomato sauce or pesto whit her hand, she didn't buy this. 

For me, Italy has everything that I want: good food, history, beaches, fashion city like Milan and a romantic city like Venice with its canals and gondolas. I would like to travel all over the country and live for a few months.     

Well, I really hope to Italy soon, and I hope would you like to travel for there too... Good bye!


5 comentarios:

  1. I like Italy and my favorite food is pasta whit tomato sauce.
    kisses :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It looks a beautiful place! I hope that you will travel to Italy Someday.

    C=

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that Italy is a nice country to visit...and a good place to eat tons of pasta!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love pizza!! I would like to visit Italy too.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. woooow ! I love pasta too!
    it would be so cool eating pasta everyday (ahahahaha)
    but I would like to be in Venice too, I think it's very beautiful, and I NEED to travel by "gondola" and visit the different buildings, the architecture!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores