jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

Voting... a civil action?

As my opinion is important and I can give my and express my opinion I think that the vote isn't a really tool of democracy because we can to decide between candidates that all of them coming to the same place and nobody of them can to see the really necessities of the others class. For that reason, I'm not register voluntarily. Moreover, almost all the candidates and theirs campaigns are very dirty and they contaminate the country whit their faces and promises that hardly ever they keep them. The badly called "politician class" is not more than a lot of persons whit very much money and not so much conscience, I mean, personally I think that is very much important that the persons looking for another ways to express and be conscious that all the actions of the persons can be a politician action, and I don't talk of a partisan politic, but of all the actions that persons can to carry out and there is the most way of fight. I think that the most important, influential and beautiful political action is teaching and no necessarily the teachers have to be politicians. 

For other hand, and assuming that persons must to govern, I think that the politicians shouldn't enjoy of the privileges and excessive salaries. Moreover, they must to work with and for the people and not for theirs pockets but I really think that the people can to organize without politicians or the politic and we can to achieve the auto govern.

    

5 comentarios:

  1. Yes! Every action we can do in the day is political...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like very much what you say, and I think the same thing..."to teach is an important form of political action"....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's true! politicians shouldn't earn THAT amaunt of money... it's really excessive... well, that's why I think politicians should be honest and govern the country according the people... I hope it can change some day...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... consulta gratis en colombia

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores