jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012


I think that my biggest environmentally friendly practices are take care the water. HOW? Turn off the tap water, stay in the shower for less time, not to let water running when I wash my teeth, when my dad is shaving or when irrigate the plants and garden, it is necessary to irrigate in hours of the low sun in order that the water does not evaporate. Moreover, with my family, we collect up the plastic bags in disposable bottles to create: ecological bricks.
On the other hand, I really like ride in bicycle but near of my house, is dangerous ride in the bicycle because not all the drivers respect to the cyclist and the streets haven’t got ways only for the cyclist and in the places that these exist, the people don’t use them well since they travel in them. Moreover, in the public transport I delay very much time in coming even here. So, I went in my car to the University (furthermore, I really want to go in bicycle to the University but the car is so comfortable). In my district, the cycle paths are in construction so, I hope someday come to the University in bicycle for reduce my footprint.       
I didn’t participated in a eco-organization but I want to participate, some day, in Greenpeace because it is a global environmental organization that it take care as the animals as the plants in general, I mean, all the environment       
Santiago isn’t a good place for recycle because it hasn’t a lot of places of recycling and these places are very far. In another way, the containers for recycle glasses, plastics or carton’s boxes are in almost all the supermarket; so to recycle is depend only of our disposal for do it!       

3 comentarios:

  1. I try to be responsible for the water consumption too, and that includes the electricity!
    on the other hand, how do you use your ecological bricks? you use them like a "normal" one? I would like to know! maybe I could motivate my family too !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are in the truth,the water is very important in our life's is necessary take care her, is our responsibility!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores