martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

The tiger and the baby


I choose this picture because it shows this wonderful animal that it’s always so fierce and wild but in this picture, we can see the tenderness of the baby whit this tiger.  Nobody can resist in front of an innocence of a child. This is a very good example that the children love the nature. The baby was nearer to the glass because he just saw a big cat. He was nearer to the animal whit a curiosity, its characteristic from the children. The baby was nearer without fear or evilness, for me this is from the people more adult. The baby is whit the tiger because he didn’t know the danger that can be the tiger. Undoubtedly, his parents are calms because there is a glass of for way.
This picture was taken from Dyrk Daniels. He is an Englishman photographer. He is devote from take amazing pictures from animals whit humans, he was take three pictures that the people knows, there are about tigers whit children.       
I love this picture because I really like the innocence from the children. I think that every have this innocence whit us but the world doesn’t leave us to develop and whit the time, we lose it. Moreover, the society class to the people in some places and they doesn’t leave to the children develop in all the areas like the arts, the people transfer to his sons his fears and insecurities; for example: the majority of the people has fears and stigmas whit the arts, they don’t leave to the boys do ballet because they think that all the men are gays, they are completely wrong because it’s so false. The society should leave to children develop in any areas whit all the support from the families.

Well, i hope you like it :) See you

4 comentarios:

  1. Aawww..the tiger seems so cute! I want one of them hahaha
    see you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, its a pretty pic!
    I scared when I see, Because I can't see the glass ... I think that the baby its was with the tigger without protection!!
    but isn't that ...
    see you feñis!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow it's really amazing!! let's talk next class about your mistakes..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I get so scared, i suppose i'm an adult full of fears and evilness. As said above, I also thought that there was no protection.

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores