martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

A piece of technology :)


My favorite piece of technology is the mobile phone. It’s a cordless device but, for me, this isn’t just a phone because I love the games that the mobile phone has, sometimes I obsessed whit this and I play almost all the day. Moreover, this telephone has a big memory when you can save a lot of songs. For example, I have around 400 songs of all styles; from romantic’s song until folklore’s songs. On the other hand, the mobile phone has a camera from very good quality and it has a FM radio too. I use this device like a radio more than just a mobile phone because I dislike call to phone very much.
I have this mobile phone until the Christmas from 2007 but I don’t want to change it because it has every that I want. I don’t like the touch devices because it’s very technology for me.
I use this mobile phone every day but, sometimes, I forgot it in my house. Despite of that this phone like me so much, I can live perfectly without it. I don’t considerate me a fanatical of the technology because it’s very hard for me. I like the simple things.
Well, I hope you like it but I hope you don’t think that I’m a cave dweller, jajajaja
See you.

5 comentarios:

  1. hi hi hi hi! jajajajja i like you Mobile Phone! it's.. all that the people need.. D:
    chai

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like the mobile phone too
    because I have a plan called "pack uni2" of Claro Company with my boyfriend
    it is very economic!

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Feña! maybe you're a cave dweller hahaha I like the mobile phones too, they are so useful.
    Well see you later
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So you mobile is ol fashioned, isn't it? because you have it SINCE 2007, huhuhu...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it's my favorite piece of technology too! I think that the mobile phone is very useful and enterteining!
    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores