martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

My favourite food

My favorite dish is pasta. It’s a simple and easy dish but I love it. I ate this food all of my life because the parents of my grandma was Italian and she cooking very good all the Italian’s food.  When I was a little girl, mi grandma made pasta and the tomato sauce whit her hands, she didn’t buy this. We has a familiar recipe for all the dishes, for example in my family the “porotos granados” make it whit tomato sauce; all the people see this whit horror’s face but it’s very delicious. I laugh because my grandma makes everything whit tomato sauce home-made.
Well, inside the category of the pastas is the lasagna. The best lasagna for me is the mum’s lasagna. She learned to made it whit my ex-father in law because he cooking amazing. This lasagna has tomato sauce and white sauce; moreover it has chicken in buckets and very much cheese (I really love the cheese), when this lasagna was made in a clay dish it was spectacular.
On the other hand, we can found the raviolis; I never ate buy’s raviolis because my grandma and my mum made this. I love the raviolis stuff whit meat, ricotta, spinach, ham or cheese. The raviolis can accompany with tomato sauce, white sauce or pesto.
As you can see, my favourite dishes aren’t a healthy food. For this reason, I have to do very much exercise but for me this isn’t a problem because I love dance and this is one the best exercise because the people spends very much calories but it’s funny.

Well, I hope you like this dish and that give you hungry because I have hungry right now because I can imagine these dishes.

Bye 
      

5 comentarios:

  1. I love lasagna! ♥ but raviols I don't like too much :( i don't know exactly why..
    see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the lasagna it's delicious! but i don't like raviolis (: jaja see you later!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pastaaa!! you remembered me of Hetalia xD, I love pasta too : )

    cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ñam ñam The lasagna is the best of the best!! is very interesting that you conserve the italian culture by means of food!
    see you =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like pasta too, but prepared in a good restaurant!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores