martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

The black swan

The last movie that I saw is called “The black swan”. This movie I saw in the beach whit my family. This movie is about a ballet dancer, Nina who is the actress Natalie Portman, that she wins the double role of white swan and the black swan in a new stage version of “Swan Lake” of the New York ballet Company. She lives with her mum that she is an obsessive ex ballet dancer who she presses to her daughter for control her. The company requires a dancer who can play both characters, the innocence of white swan and the sensuality of black swan. Nina loses control of her life between the both characters. In the end of the movie, she suicides in the stage.      

4 comentarios:

  1. :O! It's really see like a very good movie!
    The most of the people that have see it, say me that it's impressionant!
    I hope I can see it someday :)
    See you later, bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Feña! I saw that movie too and I think that it's a great movie, and Natalie portman must be a really good actress to make two characters.
    See you later (:
    Anita.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don`t see this movie,
    Is the movie in the cinema?
    I need money!!! jajaja

    bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I saw this movie a few weeks ago... it's a really good movie... I think that everyone have a white swan and a black swan within them =)
    that's all, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Seguidores